PBI Education in the Media
Schenthal SJ. The Physician’s Guide to Professional Boundaries February 2020.
- Caldicott CV. A Framework for Remediating Professional Ethical Lapses. Journal of Nursing Regulation 2019;10(2):11-18.
- Schenthal SJ. When to Keep Your License: Older Physicians and Boundary Issues. Practical Pain Management 2019;19(7):8-9.
- Schneider JP, Schenthal SJ. How can we improve opioid prescribing for chronic pain? A survey of prescribers in the trenches. The Pain Practitioner Spring 2018: 20-24.
- Caldicott CV. A “Period of Maladjustment”: Addressing the Novel Dilemmas Presented by the Modernization of Health Care. Journal of Medical Regulation 2017;103(4):24-31.
- Holder KV, Schenthal SJ. Watch your step: Professional boundaries. Nursing Management 2007;38(2):29-30.
- Hlavinka E. State Boards, Regulators Paralyzed on Physician Sex Assaults. Medpage Today, Interview with Catherine Caldicott, MD, FACP, February 2019
- Hlavinka E. When Docs Sexually Violate Patients. Medpage Today, Interview with Catherine Caldicott, MD, FACP, January 2019
- Caldicott CV. Medical Chaperone Training: A Case for Implementation. Administrators in Medicine/Federation of State Medical Boards Joint Spotlight Poster Session, virtual presentation, July 2020.
- Caldicott, CV. Reducing Recidivism Potential: Experiences from an Education Provider. Administrators in Medicine/Federation of State Medical Boards Joint Spotlight Poster Session, FSMB Annual Meeting, Fort Worth, TX, 2019.
Report and Recommendations of the FSMB Workgroup on Physician Sexual Misconduct Federation of State Medical Boards Workgroup on Physician Sexual Misconduct, May 2020