The purpose of this course is to help you:
- Gain knowledge, accountability, and plans to help protect yourself and others
- Understand the state statutes and codes that were violated
- Expand your understanding of pharmacy law, rules, and regulations
- Identify elements that adversely impact personal decision making
- Practice ethical dilemma resolution
- Create an ethics protection plan
Who should attend this course?
- Any professional who has been investigated or disciplined for ethical violations
- Others seeking to proactively protect their license, practice, patients, staff, and organization from the ramifications of crossing professional boundary lines.
PBI Pharmacy Ethics and Professionalism (PE-22)
Two day course + 6 and 12 month follow-ups. Addresses ethical transgressions, enhances professionalism, and mitigates risks.
Credits: 22 CPE hours
Virtual Live Classroom, Irvine