The purpose of this course is to:
- Develop a personalized ethics protection plan to protect yourself and others
- Address your risk factors and vulnerabilities
- Confront your own resistance to face your violation potential (and everyone has a violation potential)
- Find accountability
Who should attend this course?
- Any professional who has been investigated or disciplined for ethical violations
- Others seeking to proactively protect their license, practice, patients, staff, and organization from the ramifications of crossing professional boundary lines.
PBI Medical Ethics & Professionalism (ME-15-Live)
One day course on addressing ethical transgressions, enhancing professionalism, and mitigating risks
Credits: 15 CME/CE hours
PBI Medical Ethics & Professionalism (ME-22)
Two day course + 6 and 12 month follow-ups. Addresses ethical transgressions, enhances professionalism, and mitigates risks.
Credits: 22 CME/CE hours
San Francisco, Irvine
Maintaining Ethics, Boundaries and Professionalism in Nursing (NE-3)
Online course for nurses wishing to recognize common ethical and boundary pitfalls, and learn how to avoid them
Credits: 3 CE hoursLearn More
PBI Medical Ethics & Professionalism (ME-15T)
Six week teleconference course on addressing ethical transgressions, enhancing professionalism, and mitigating risks
Credits: 15 CME/CE hoursLearn More